Position: Manager - Information Security
Location: Information Security Office, Risk Management Division / Head Office
Required Qualification & Experience:
University Degree Holder in Information systems, Information Security or Computer Science or any similar discipline with minimum 8 years of relevant experience in the security Industry. The CEH, COBIT,CCNA Professional Certificates will be adding advantage.
General Requirements / Skills & Competencies:
- Manage the Information Security Framework across the Bank comprising of development, implementation and maintenance of information security policies, standards, guidelines and practices that support business goals and objectives and to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Manage security operations with reference to planning, authorizing, monitoring, reviewing and supporting the security infrastructure.
- Identify and implement new technologies and solutions to enhance the overall security in the Bank.
- Develop an appropriate risk treatment plan which details the specific risk mitigation strategies to be used by each information owner to manage risks efficiently.
- Regular assessment of IT infrastructure for compliance with internal cyber and information security policy.
- Extract and prepare technical as well as management reports pertaining to systems and activities executed by information security.
- Must have sound understanding of information technology and information security products/solutions and knowledge of banking applications.
- Should have experience in security auditing, risk management.
- Should have strong team building, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Must have sound understanding of security standards such as ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, NIST etc.
- Solid understanding of security tools such as Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Privilege Access Management (PAM), Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Extended Detection and Response (XDR), firewalls, switches and Vulnerability Assessment solutions.
- Solid understanding of Security Operation Center (SOC) operations with regards to incident monitor, analysis, response and mitigation.
- Will work as a team member and independently with excellent time management skills to manage and plan tactical activities to ensure overall business success and provides good quality of work.
- High flexibility, performance-driven and hands-on approach is critical along with understanding and adjusting priorities on an ongoing process.
- Ensuring practical mentoring and coaching his subordinates to develop the team’s capabilities and build a robust succession pipeline.
- Perform any other assignments as guided by the Line Manager.
The Candidates meeting the above requirements may send their Cvs / Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org within a period
not exceeding 5 days from the date of this announcement. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for the